I’m a second-year graduate student in Data Science at SUNY University at Buffalo, graduating in December 2022. I’m actively seeking full time job opportunities in Data Science and Machine Learning. I previously worked as an ML SWE at a growth stage startup with a total experience of 2.5yrs.
My current research interests lie in Applied Machine Learning, Language modelling and ML training optimization techniques. I like to work in the sphere of intersection of Machine Learning and Software Engineering stuff with special interests in Natural Language Processing.
Apart from work, I enjoy playing music, video games and traveling.
- Master’s in Data Science, SUNY University at Buffalo (Class of 2022)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, PICT University of Pune (Class of 2018)
- Software Engineer in Machine Learning, Rubiscape : Jan’19 - June’21
- Machine Learning Intern, Walnut App : Aug’17 - Nov’18
- Core-team member and Tech Lead at Google Developer Student Club for SUNY University at Buffalo
- Mentored multiple student groups for undergrad research projects in Applied ML
- Conducted 40+ sessions as a Machine Learning facilitator at Academic Faculty Development Programs for teaching faculty at engineering colleges under Government of India, MHRD initiative
- Student ambassador to Huggingface at SUNY Buffalo university to volunteer with the community in their ML democratization efforts : June’22 - Dec’22
- Languages - Python, C++, Java/J2EE, C, Golang, Jax(elementary)
- Libraries/Frameworks - Pandas, Modin, RAPIDS, NumPy, SciPy, Sk-learn, Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow 1.x, Flair, Fastai 2, NLTK, Spacy, PyTorch Lightning, Celery, Onnx, OpenVINO, Jupyter notebooks
- Data Visualization - Tableau, PowerBI, d3.js, seaborn, matplotlib
- Version Control - Git, SVN, Bitbucket
- CI/CD - GitlabCI, Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Docker
- Databases - SQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Cloud - AWS services
- Web-development - HTML/CSS, Django, Flask, FastAPI, Streamlit, Gradio